Home School Connection Program
Thank you for your interest in Woodland Christian School. It is our desire to support and enhance the home school educational experience by offering accredited coursework to fit in with your program. Our faculty are highly trained in their areas of expertise. We can offer the benefits of a group dynamic, along with materials and settings to promote the highest levels of learning. We will come alongside of you, the primary educator, in an effort to establish a broader academic framework. Best of all, the environment at WCS is Christ-centered, and the foundation of every class promotes a Biblical world view. We look forward to partnering with you in your student’s education.
WASC Accredited coursework
• Bible: NT & OT Surveys, Theology, Apologetics
• Language: Literature, Journalism, English (Honors courses available)
• Math: Algebra, Geometry, Pre-Calculus, AP Calculus, Personal Finance
• Sciences: Biology, Anatomy, Health, Chemistry, Physics
• Computer Science
• Foreign Language: Spanish
• History: US History, World History, Government (Honors courses available)
• Fine & Performing Arts: Art, Graphic Arts, Choir, Drama
• Physical Education
• Electives: Shop, Robotics
Admission & Registraton Procedure
- Complete and sign the applicaiton with accompanying financial forms, registration fee, and emergency information sheeet.
- Interview with Principal
- Complete ACH Authorizaiton Form to deduct payments over 10 months (Aug - May) or pay tuition in full.
Tuition & Fees